Natasha
40 facts about me
20/12/2014 | 04:26 | 0 Sweety
Assalamualaikum

40 facts about me hehe so get ready to know more about me; things u always misunderstood about me
So lets start:


1. my name is triple words ( Ain Nur Natasha)
2. quite sensitive 
3. short girl with height 150cm
4. im 18 and turning to 19 on 10 nov (2017)
5. guitar & food  always be my fav 
6. sambal sotong's lover 
7. princess of november
8. ma bestfriends are the best
9. addicted w/ shoes & bags
10. i hate all pretty girls that so flawless like oh damn how they can be so pretty af
11. always overthinking
12. being merajuk is part of my hobby 
13. i love to be weird eveytime 
14. love to talk to myself everyday
15. i have confidences problem
16. hate fake friends 
17. easily get annoyed
18. love to wear tudung bawal more than shawl 
19. always being sad most of the time
20. i hv gigi rabbit
21. weight 38kg & cuti ni maybe dah naik
22. love my eyes so damn much & i dont know why
23. drawing is one of my fav too
24. im the second among my siblings
25. friendship before relationship and family before friendship
26. a shy person but often being misunderstood as arrogant
27. stuck in between two characters, sometimes too emotional & sometimes im heartless
28. im a boring person
29. ugly af. but someone make me realize that every girl is beautiful in their own way
30. acting like im okay is my talent
31. hate being controlled & forced
32. i ate a lot when im stress
33. hate zombies movie so much, nahh i just cant
34. love to hide my feelings 
35. i cant have too many money and it can done in only one day. believe me
36. i love sleep 
37. i wish i pass in every sem without repeat any paper
38. love my classmates bcause they are dabomb
39. hate backstabbers
40. Love myself

Okay thats all 40 facts about me. Sorry for my broken english. I'll try to improve my english hehe till we meet again ❤️ byeeee

xoxo, tasha.





| Newer Post
Owner

Assalamualaikum and Hi! I'm Ain Nur Natasha Binti Ruszi. Known as Ain or Tasha. I'm 21 years old (2019) Just a bit advice from me, "People leave all the time". Dont easily give your trust to them. So, welcome to my blog & enjoy!


Navigation

Diary Owner Link A 1998's girl who loves writing and expressing her feelings through blog. Feel free to read any entry here but please do not spamming. Lots of love, tasha.

Footprint Here!
Thanks
Skin By Aina Syafiqah
Background By Google
Edit By Ain Natasha
PAUSE HERE